Mike James: I don’t have a problem with Stephen Curry

On a recent URBONUS podcast episode, James said he doesn’t have bad feelings for Steve, and many have taken his words out of context. “I think I’ve said a lot of controversial things in general because I’m thinking outside the box. But for some reason, every time I mention Steve Curry, everyone gets angry, and everyone assumes I don’t like him,” James smiled. “But I think he’s amazing. To be honest, he changed basketball. Seven years ago, everybody started throwing the threeball and playing the little ball. Not just because of him. Like 75% of him, then like the rest of the 25% Warriors,” James said on Basket News. “I don’t have a problem with him.”
Source: BasketNews

What is the hype on Twitter?


Stephen Curry @Stephen Curry 30

Legendary Seattle Collars… Proud The Underrated Tour powered by Rakuten managed to reach across the Pacific Northwest. Only 16 players have access to the bay, are these the next PNW legends in the making?! Let’s see m!! #StayUnderrated pic.twitter.com/7LREvrY5JL3:43 pm


News basket @News basket

Mike James explains himself calling one-dimensional Steve Curry 🗣️
Full podcast: https://t.co/Gs4im0fTtU pic.twitter.com/bGNp7TNP1v11:32 am


News basket @News basket

Mike James has revealed that he does not have bad feelings for Stephen Curry
In a recent episode of the URBONUS podcast, the AS Monaco team explained that many may have taken his words out of context 👇
basketnews.com/news-176634-mi… – 11:12 AM


News basket @News basket

Mike James has joined the URBONUS podcast to rank the Euroleague’s top five freelance agencies along with Donatas Urbonas and Eric McCollum 🙏 pic.twitter.com/IsWGTOqa6P8:02 am


StatMuse @The state

Most Guaranteed Job Gains (in millions):
$532 – LeBron James
$499 – Kevin Durant
$470 – Steve Curry
$450 – Damien Lillard
👑 pic.twitter.com/zOHQLi3Jus3:12 pm


dalton johnson @dalton johnson

One of the coolest matches in the Warriors schedule for the 2022-23 season: at San Antonio against Tottenham on January 13 at the Alamodome
The Alamodome can hold 65,000 fans. Expect a full house to watch Steve Curry and the heroes – 3:08 PM


Harrison Wind @Harrison Wind

Steph Curry-Draymond Green Chem level Jamal Murray and Nuggets video coordinator Conor Griffin, who is on Murray’s Australia tour. pic.twitter.com/9YT0jM9e671:30 pm


News basket @News basket

Lithuanian women’s and men’s U18 national teams hit Stephen Curry’s ‘Night’ celebration after the girls’ victory at the U18 EuroBasket 😴🇱🇹
ltu_basketball pic.twitter.com/j6Uep8XhUG6:49 am

More about this story

“All of these guys have been so encouraging and motivating,” Wiggins said of the Golden State veterans on the VC Show. “They’ve done so much for me in so many different ways. One thing they all do is they all hold you accountable. When you do something wrong, they will attack you. But the thing I love about them is that when you do it right, they will be the first to come to you and congratulate you. I feel this goes a long way. They taught me a lot on and off the field, so I cherish these guys.” —Via Clash Points / August 18, 2022 Euroleague star Mike James spoke about the backlash over his comments on NBA champion Stephen Curry. In a recent URBONUS podcast episode, James said he He doesn’t have bad feelings for Steve, and many have taken his words out of context. – via Basket News / August 18, 2022 “I think I said a lot of controversial things in general because I’m thinking outside the box. But for some reason, every time I mention Steve Curry, everyone gets angry, and everyone assumes I don’t like him,” James smiled. “But I think he’s amazing. To be honest, he changed basketball. Seven years ago, everyone started throwing the three-ball and playing the little ball. Not just because of him. Like 75% of it, then like the rest of the 25% warriors. “I don’t have a problem with him,” James said on Basket News. – via Basket News / August 18, 2022

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: